i added a lot of stuff today. make sure you scroll down to see it all :p
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ah Amsterdam. If you have time try to have a coffee at Cafe de Jaren at Nieuwe Doelenstraat 20, it's next to a famous hotel called L'Europe. You need to sit outside by the canal and have only drinks as their food is not that special. The environment and the views are great. Coffee and general drinks in Holland comes in very small doses! Try their mini pancakes called pofftjes. Have a good time.
Finally! A place I recognize! Don't ya' just love all those bridges?! And all those cobblestone streets with lots of places to trip (yes, I DID that!).
2 comments:
Ah Amsterdam. If you have time try to have a coffee at Cafe de Jaren at
Nieuwe Doelenstraat 20, it's next to a famous hotel called L'Europe. You need to sit outside by the canal and have only drinks as their food is not that special. The environment and the views are great. Coffee and general drinks in Holland comes in very small doses! Try their mini pancakes called pofftjes. Have a good time.
Finally! A place I recognize! Don't ya' just love all those bridges?! And all those cobblestone streets with lots of places to trip (yes, I DID that!).
A cheese store -- just for me :) Thanks!
Post a Comment