We booked all the intra-Europe flights - 5 for me, 3 for Amanda. Some ended up being a little cheaper than we first thought. Woohoo!
It wasn't without annoyance, though. The last one i tried to book, the credit card company didn't like. Ended up using another card, so will be charged 3% extra in the conversion, oh well. And one of course, I was a monster idiot and put my first name in the last name box. but luckily b/c I called within 24 hours, I could cancel and rebook. Woohoo!
And now we just have to find some fun stuff to do. Amanda found some things in Barcelona and Lisbon.
Is it July 28 yet???????????!
6 comments:
No, it's not. |:
I'M TOTALLY CLIMBING THE 356 STEPS MAN.
damn, I thought it was |:
I'M TOTALLY TAKING A PICTURE OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM MAN.
Too bad DST doesn't let us jump forward 4 months. |X
IT'S GOING TO BE EL AWESOME MAN.
that would be awesome if it did that |:!
no, it's going to be LE Awesome. OR L'Awesome. It's belgium man |:
Homme.
| :
Post a Comment