Sunday, March 4, 2007

Hotels

Hotel Reservations are being made. Finished 9 of 10 so far and the last is in motion. I am proud of myself for finding affordable, nice-looking, well-located small hotels in each city. Was not easy but was fun reading reviews and seeing how people's actual experiences differed from how the hotels' websites made things look. Because many of the hotels I found were so small, I have dealt directly with a few of the innkeepers. Some of them appear to be pretty much the nicest people ever.

The whole thing feels real now!!! :)

Final Official Itinerary (edit march 6, now including the 10 lucky hotels, which have all been confirmed!)

5 comments:

Renee said...

I worry that 4 days in Brussels and its surrounding area won't be enough. How can you leave the chocolateries behind?!

Hand-made pralines... *drools*

Unknown said...

wooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttt

Unknown said...

Yikesy... looks awesome!! I'm excited for you haha

--- Jennifer --- said...

I'm so jealous. d: I live in Europe and I've only been to Stratford, Barca and Brussels out of that lot. ): Pack me!

Have a superawesomecool time. i'm sure you will.

Anonymous said...

Oh man I'm so jealous :(

Can I come? (not to the London bit obviously)