Saturday, March 31, 2007

DAYUM!!!!!!

So I was doing a bit of research and for kicks I put in my dates into the website at the hotel I'm staying in in Florence. I'm paying 75 Euros a night. it's now 115 euros. UNBELIEVABLE!! Lucky me. hahahahahahaha.

Putting together some tentative itineraries. B/c I'm bored. Yay.

Oh, take the poll ;)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your poll |X

Unknown said...

i voted in your poll again |X i wanted my vote to count, dammit |X

Debra said...

LMAO!!!! your vote did count, I changed it back again so that the votes were correct again hahahaha

Unknown said...

oooooo so like, i counted twice? |X

Debra said...

yes, yes you did |X

Unknown said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG MAN I WANT A NEW ENTRY.
d:

Debra said...

I have nothing new to say batch!!!

amanda said...

I answered the poll again. |X

Wait for it...

wait for it...

MAN.

|X

Debra said...

you need help, man.