Sunday, March 18, 2007

Air tickets booked

I called Alitalia, who assured me that after I get my tickets from Expedia, I can call and guarantee myself an aisle seat. so ok fine, for $1083, I have my tickets. I have heard good things about Virgin Atlantic, I hope they are as good as people say :)

my first overnight flight, wtf am i gonna do with myself for 10+ hours? lmao. maybe a miracle will happen and i'll be able to sleep? hahhahahahahahahahhahaaha

only thing left to purchase is the flights during the trip. Most of those aren't too terribly expensive.

EEP IT'S REALLY REAL NOW!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Kat said...

I'm glad you've solved that. And poor girl, 10+ hours in a plane .. well ... book, book, another book, ... magazine?? LOL .. cross fingers for you! :)

Unknown said...

10 hours... You can watch Roddick-El Aynaoui twice, with a 2 minute break between. :)

Debra said...

It's actually 10 hour 25 minutes! So I could actually have a break of what, 27 minutes?! ;)

amanda said...

You could write your blog in advance. |X

amanda said...

"Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." WTF MAN YOU DON'T TRUST ME????????????????? |X

Debra said...

OF COURSE I TRUST YOU MAN!!!

But I can't have separate settings just for you man |X

amanda said...

Ooooh, I know! You could write a novel and make Nat jealous. |X