Thursday, May 17, 2007

Go Me!

I booked a train ticket from the Austrian Railways in German today. I am so proud of myself! ha. i hope i did it right LOL but hey by booking early I saved 20+ euros. That'll get me lots of pizza and Gelato in Italia mmmmmmmm hahahahaa.

I also emailed the Vatican (yes the Vatican) to try to take a tour of the excavations under St. Peter's Basilica. Yes, that's where the Popes are Buried. Should be kinda neat if I can get in (they let tours of 12 people in and only up to 200 people a day so you have to ask early and hope and pray you get a reservation).....so we'll see!

I've decided to take my mom's camera - it's smaller, lighter, and has 2 more megapixels. Cool.

Damn, still over 2 months awayyyyyyyy.

Wow, it's been a month since I last wrote here, well that's good that means the next 2 months will also be quick!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that you emailed the vatican |X

Debra said...

well it's the only way to get in man |X

--- Jennifer --- said...

wow, you can even email the vatican?!! o: that is so cool!.

hope you manage to get in, sounds like it'd be really interesting.

oh, and congrats on gradumacating. d: (wishes she could graduate).

amanda said...

I had trouble getting here. Why? I typed in the url as debras2007europetriptrip. I think our Trip Trip is going to be AWESOME. Man.

Debra said...

|X! Yes, it sure is!! Our Trip Trip is going to be...... wait for it...... wait for it..... wait for it......


a TRIP!

Unknown said...

Hey Deb!!!!

When exactly will you be in Belgium? (around 10 August, right?)
And which cities will you visit? And what places you will see in these cities?

See you!!!