so I looked at the website of the hotel I had picked for Copenhagen (it's not supposed to open til May), hoping to see if they had put up any pictures. Well not only had they not, but it now says June. So i'm starting to get nervous and I look up my 2nd choice hotel - it's similarly well-located (yet further from the "Red Light District"), but a bit more expensive. So I wasn't sure. But I decided to check out the travel sites and Travelocity had it for even less than my first hotel! so I decided to book that one.
So, The Square Copenhagen it is! looks swanky, eh? hahah.
A bit nervous about booking through another site, but I didn't have to pre-purchase, I actually deal directly with the hotel, so I figure, why not. I will just confirm with the hotel and hopefully it will work out fine! :)
20 comments:
I DO NOT NEED HELP MAN. |X
I dunno man, you kinda do. |:
que? |:
I need help being productive man. |:
i definitely cannot help with productivity man |:.
o
SaNjAyA 4 LyF3
|X
amanda, i take it back. nat's the one who needs help.
|X
These man conversations |X me.
man, seriously. |:
homme |:
Yeah, she really does man. |X
je vraiment faire, homme. |X
oh dude that makes zero sense man |X
oui, je sais, homme. |X
Nat, you and babelfish are not friends man. |X
|X
|X man*
You need a May entry MAN.
I need my exams to be OVER man!!!
I read may as man, as in you need a man entry man |X
Post a Comment