I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday to check out their travel/maps section. There are like 15 kinds of maps for each city. Holy crap, I have no idea which maps are good! Just for sheer coolness factor, I am leaning towards this kind that just pops out and is handheld so you don't look like an idiot standing on the street corner. ha. Plus they are small and wouldn't take up too much room.
I ordered a cool-looking guidebook using my lexisnexis points. HURRAY for free things!!
I also ordered a suitcase that looks good for the trip using my Westlaw points - DOUBLE HURRAY for free things that would otherwise be expensive (80 bucks off ebags |: )
(really none of this is important, I just didn't want nat to batch at me again d: )
4 comments:
You have a lot of points man. |:
you do have a lot of points man |:
no, you do have a lot of points batch |:
i heard those pop-up maps are really good. my neighbor went to london with one of those a few weeks ago and she found it really useful.
ohhhh, thanks Ali! They looked good, and I liked how small they were. I might just have to use up my last few Lexis points on a couple :)
Post a Comment